EVALUATE YOUR STRATEGY
Finally a strategy can be successful or failure. There is no guarantee of sure success. Hence we need to evaluate our strategies continually to correct and making more effective based on its applicability in reality.
EVALUATING ADVOCACY PROGRESS: WHAT CAN YOU COUNT?
- Statements of support (private and public)
- Introduction of legislation or budget proposals
- Increased public attention reflected in news articles and stories and social media
- An increased number of allies.
- Activities that fit with your ‘theory of change’
- Government approval of new laws or programmes.