Short Term Course on Environment Management
Society for Environment & Sustainable Development is garnering the support of the international community as per target 17.9 enhance international support for implementing effective and targeted capacity-building in developing countries to support national plans to implement all sustainable development goals, including through North-South, South-South, and triangular cooperation under the Sustainable Development Goal 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development. In this connection, SESD is conducting series of programs & activities.
Environment Management Course
The Environment Management course is designed by Mata Sundri College, University of Delhi, and Society for Environment & Sustainable Development, New Delhi for undergraduate students. The short-term course will help students understanding the importance of environmental management in society’s overall social and economic progress and ultimately achieving Sustainable Development Goals. The 30-day course will help students understand logically how nature operates as a critical life-support system of the human race. The course emphasizes the connections between environmental education conceptual framework, knowledge and
understanding as well as general awareness of the relationship between human and natural systems and processes. This will further help in building an unbreakable chain of knowledge in different aspects of
man-nature and human inter-relationship in a holistic manner and possible solutions to improve it.
- To support a holistic approach to the protection of the environment in the context of Sustainable Development Goals.
- Identifying and strengthening initiatives that help improve people’s quality of life and transforming aspirations into reality.
- Make students understand the importance of environment protection and sustainable development goals for inclusive societies and vibrant economies.
- To inspire students to take action at local, national, and international levels to achieve sustainable development goals.
Click here to download the brochure & syllabus
Registration Fees: Rs 350/-
Click here to register now
Starting Date & Time: 2nd September, 2021 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) 4.00pm ISTM
Duration: 30 Days
- Dr. Uzma Nadeem: 9205230524
- Mr. Amit Yadav: 9560882216