2nd National Conference on Environment & Sustainable Development
The Society for Environment & Sustainable Development will be organizing its second National Conference on Environment & Sustainable Development on 10-11th November 2021. The conference will discuss various global, regional & national issues. The conference will focus on the following three thematic areas:
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Environmental Challenges & Solutions
- COVID-19 Challenges & Solutions
Though the Agenda 2030 containing 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are adopted by the 193 countries, measuring the progress of the countries and sharing the experiences related to the challenges and best practices around the world is a critical step that needs to be discussed at the national and international levels. Environmental problems are getting worse day by day, especially in developing countries. The impact of environmental degradation and slow progress on SDGs is taking a toll on humanity in the form of deaths and economic loss caused due to pandemics like COVID 19. The conference will discuss various issues associated with these three themes and suggest solutions both in the short and long term.
- Identifying best practices and emerging global solutions in the context of COVID 19, SDGs & environment protection
- Discuss national issues in the context of India, especially air & water pollution, solid waste management & climate change
- Sharing of experiences by experts and participants was to advance SDGs at local, national, regional, and global levels.
Dr. Sanjay Marale-9999228028
Registration Fees: Rs. 250/
Last date of registration: 5th November, 2021
Last date of abstract submission: 29th Oct, 2021
Last Date of Paper: presentation & video submission 5th November, 2021
Date of Conference: 10th-11th November 2021
Time: 2..00pm to 6.00pm IST
Audience: Open for all
Interested participants can submit an original 1000 word article, PowerPoint presentation 20 slides, and 4- minutes video on issues related to the above-mentioned themes via the form link mentioned below. Selected participants will be called for presentations.
Form Link: https://forms.gle/wqAzKtoHtnuSGENe7